I am not a dietician. I am not a chef. I am not a writer. I am not a photographer. I am an amateur in every way, shape and form. The information included in this blog are all my own personal opinions and experiences.
- Because I am not a dietician, the nutritional information listed is calculated to the best of my ability based off the particular brands I use for the recipes. If nutritional information is not available I will do my best to search and find the most accurate information (typically by using the LoseIt app). If you notice any inaccuracies PLEASE let me know! (I am using these calorie counts too, so if they’re incorrect I want to know!) Also, I realize “healthy” means something different to everyone. Some people may claim my recipes aren’t healthy because they include bread, cheese or chocolate, for example. Personally, I am aiming for healthy-er. Dishes that are lower calorie than the alternatives I have been eating, yet still full of flavor without fully depriving me of some of my favorites. I am working on a lifestyle change, not a diet, so I will still be incorporating some not-so-healthy ingredients. I hope that you find my recipes helpful and healthy, but please use your own discretion, doctor/dietician recommendations and personal goals to determine what is a healthy option for YOU!
- Because I am not a chef, most of my recipes are not true originals. The recipes may be adapted from other bloggers/chefs or followed directly from their recipes. I will always reword recipes to make them my own. The recipes that I use are from other bloggers who inspire me and I have nothing but respect for their hard work and will always credit the source from which I originally found the recipe. If you feel one of your recipes has not been credited properly (or even worse if I have given credit to someone who has stolen your content) PLEASE let me know! The last thing I want is to not give credit where credit is due!
- Side note: All images (unless otherwise credited) and content in this blog are original productions of Cuts and Crumbles. They cannot be copied or used by other sources. If you would like to share something off of my blog (*blush*…ohmygoshhowsweet…..) PLEASE include a link back to the direct post/recipe you are referencing. Thank you!!
- Because I am not a writer, I will do my best to create original, interesting, and descriptive posts. I promise I will use too many exclamation points, parentheses and ellipses…..I promise I will capitalize things a LOT. I also promise to edit, re-edit and have a mini panic attack if I post anything with typos or misspelled words. If you see any, PLEASE let me know! If I write something that is boring or uninteresting to you, you don’t have to read it. #YOLO…don’t waste your valuable time on it! 🙂
- Because I am not a photographer, I do not own a fancy camera. I plan to, but I want to do more research before I make it rain in Best Buy. My photos will likely make a professional photographer/food blogger cringe. That’s okay. I’m just building my “before” picture archive right now. One day they will be pretty and we can all look back on my early pictures and just laugh and laugh…
Finally, any products, brands, restaurants, kitchen gadgets, or other items recommended in this blog are because I truly love, trust and believe in them. Any affiliate relationships that I have are ONLY with companies that I personally trust and believe in, and any posts with affiliate links will be made clear with a disclaimer in the post. I recommend them because I want YOU to love and use them too! (And hey if I can make some mulah off my recommendations then it’s a good day for everyone! Thank you for your support!) You can find some of my recommendations under “My Favorite Things.”
- Cuts and Crumbles is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Since I am learning, I welcome constructive criticism and plan to grow based off comments and recommendations from you! Just remember, it’s nice to be nice 🙂