Battle cold and flu season and warm up with this 30 Minute Feel Better Chicken Soup, loaded with secret ingredients! Warm, thick, creamy, but only 307 calories per serving!
- 1 (10.75 oz) can of condensed cheese soup (I used Campbell's Healthy Request)
- 6 C of chicken broth (I used low sodium)
- 1 C of milk (I used skim)
- 1 (1 oz) package of dry ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
- 1/4 C cooked, chopped bacon
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped into small discs
- 2 celery stalks, chopped into small pieces
- 3 C shredded chicken (you can use a rotisserie chicken, just don't include the skin)
- 8 oz noodles (I used medium egg noodles)
- 1/2 C shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat a large pot or dutch oven over medium high heat and add in 1 can of condensed cheese soup, 6 C low sodium chicken broth, 1 C milk, 1 package of dry ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix, 1/4 C cooked and chopped bacon, 2 carrots peeled and chopped into discs, 2 finely chopped celery stalks and 3 C shredded cooked chicken chicken.
- Bring all of the ingredients to a boil then reduce to simmer and cook for 20-25 minutes until the carrots and celery are softened.
- Add in 8 oz of noodles and 1/2 C shredded cheddar cheese. Cook for 5-10 minutes until noodles are done.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Add a little chicken broth to your leftovers before reheating to maintain a soupy consistency.
Keywords: low calorie soup, easy, flu season soup, feel better soup