- 9 slices of center cut bacon
- Spinach leaves
- 6 medium sized eggs
- 3 slices ultra thin cheddar cheese
- Pepper, to taste
- Start by preheating oven to 400 degrees and lining a baking sheet with foil. Cook bacon for 8 minutes then remove from oven. (We only want these guys partially cooked!)
- Bump oven down to 375 degrees.
- Spray 6 muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Arrange 1 slice of bacon in a circle around the outside of the muffin tin. Then add 1/2 slice in to cover the bottom of each tin.
- Press 4-5 spinach leaves into each cup.
- Carefully crack 1 egg into each cup.
- Top with 1/2 slice of ultra thin cheddar cheese, being careful not to allow cheese to pass bacon edges.
- Cook for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Season with pepper then allow to cool for 5 minutes and serve!
4 SP per cup
To reheat, simply microwave for 45 seconds. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 omelette cup
- Calories: 141
- Sugar: 0.2 g
- Sodium: 287.5 mg
- Fat: 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 4.5 g
- Protein: 13.1 g
- Cholesterol: 185.2 mg