Crispy balsamic roasted brussels sprouts and carrots drizzled in a flavorful balsamic and oil seasoning and topped with pops of tart dried cranberries. The perfect side dish for any holiday dinner! Only 130 calories per serving!
- 6 carrots
- 1 1/2 lbs brussels sprouts
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- Fresh black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare a baking sheet by lining with foil and spraying generously with cooking spray.
- Peel and cut 6 carrots into small discs. Remove brussels sprouts stems (if desired) from 1 1/2 lbs of sprouts and cut in half lengthwise.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1 Tbsp maple syrup, 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic, and 1/2 tsp thyme.
- Spread carrots and brussels sprouts into a single layer on baking sheet and drizzle balsamic mixture over vegetables. Season as desired with pepper.
- Roast for about 20-25 minutes, until veggies are tender.
- Transfer to a serving dish then garnish with 1/4 C cranberries and serve immediately.
- Enjoy! 🙂
See post above for tips on how to choose and store brussels sprouts!
- Carbohydrates: 21.5 g
Keywords: Brussels sprouts, cranberries, roasted vegetables, easy, low calorie side dish, Easter, Thanksgiving