These Blue Cheese and Steak Crostini have a little elegance, a lot of taste, and are the perfect bite size appetizer for any party!
- 1 pound beef round stroganoff
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 4 Drops Liquid Smoke (We used Mesquite)
- 1 Tbsp steak sauce of choice
- 1 French Baguette
- Olive Oil
- Blue Cheese
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Balsamic Glaze
- Mix together the beef, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, montreal seasoning, liquid smoke, and steak sauce and allow to marinate in the refrigerator overnight or for at least a half hour.
- Heat a medium skillet over high heat and add in the steak. Stir occasionally for about one minute until cooked.
- Slice the french baguette into 1/2 inch slices on the diagonal, place onto a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until slightly toasted.
- Add a little bit of steak to each slice of baguette then top with a little blue cheese and chopped parsley. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and serve!
- Enjoy! These taste amazing warm and are still great at room temperature as well!