So divine! Goes from fridge to table in 15 minutes and has only 210 calories per serving! Perfect for weekday lunches or as a party appetizer! (6 SP)
- 1 Stonefire Naan flatbread
- 1 1/2 Tbsp peach preserves
- 1 1/2 oz sliced brie
- 1 slices crumbled bacon
- 2 basil leaves, cut in strips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray Naan flatbread with cooking spray on each side and lay on cooking sheet, bubble side up.
- Spread peach preserves over top of flatbread.
- Place brie slices in a single layer then top with crumbled bacon.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool then top with basil and serve.
- Enjoy! These are good fresh out of the oven, at room temperature, or even cold!
6 SP for 1/3 of flatbread
- Serving Size: 1/3 of flatbread
- Calories: 210
- Sugar: 7.5 g
- Sodium: 371.3 mg
- Fat: 7 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.9 g
- Carbohydrates: 26.7 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 5.5 g
- Cholesterol: 15.2 mg