A thick, decadent, chocolate dip that tastes just like eating brownie batter right out of the bowl! Your guests will come back dipping for more all night!
- 1 (18 oz) box dry brownie mix (your favorite brand!)
- 8 oz container of Cool Whip
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp milk
- Fruit, graham crackers, pretzels, marshmallows, etc. to dip
- In a large mixing bowl, soften 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Add an 8 oz container of Cool Whip to the cream cheese and mix with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Add in 1 box of dry brownie mix and 2 Tbsp of milk and continue to mix until blended.
- Serve with fruit, graham crackers, pretzels, marshmallows, or any other of your favorite dippers!
This dip can be made ahead and stored covered in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Keywords: brownie batter dip, quick, kid-friendly, chocolate dip, party, make-ahead dessert, no bake