A perfect quick and easy snack, an impressive holiday appetizer, or even a simple Netflix night nibble! Only 50 calories per serving! (Not counting the bread!)
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, diced
- 3 sweet mini peppers, diced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add 2 diced tomatoes, 1/4 C diced sweet onion and 3 diced sweet mini peppers into a bowl then add in 1 tsp minced garlic, 1 Tbsp olive oil, 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar, 1/2 tsp oregano, 1/2 tsp basil, and salt and pepper to taste. Add more or less seasonings to your preference.
- Mix together all ingredients, serve on sliced bread and enjoy!
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Keywords: bruschetta, appetizer, easy, make-ahead, snack, healthy, low calorie, fresh vegetables, date night, vegetarian, Christmas, New Years eve appetizer