- 2 (10 oz) jars of maraschino cherries, with stems
- 2 C Vanilla vodka (good quality brand! I used Three Olives)
- 8 oz vanilla melting chips or candy melts
- Blue sprinkles
- Dump juice out of cherry jars and replace with vanilla vodka to top of jar.
- Refrigerate for 24-48 hours (the longer you wait, the stronger the cherries will be!)
- Dump leftover vodka out of jars (you can save this and make martini shots out of them!)
- Melt the vanilla melting chips in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring until melted.
- Dry the cherries then dip each into the chocolate. Spin cherry around by stem until you have a very thin layer. (You can use a skewer to dip any of the cherries that lose their stems)
- Dip and spin cherry into sprinkles until half of chocolate is covered.
- Set on a baking sheet covered with wax paper.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes, or until set.