- 1 can of Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 4 oz softened cream cheese
- 5 slices of cooked, crumbled bacon
- 1 C shredded cheddar cheese
- 1–2 Tbsp diced jalapeños
- Extra cheese and bacon to garnish, as well as garlic powder, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Roll out crescent rolls and press down the seams to create one large rectangular sheet.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, bacon, shredded cheddar cheese and jalapeños. Spread the mixture evenly on top the dough sheet.
- Roll the dough lengthwise into a log.
- Slice the log into 3/4″ slices and arrange the pinwheels 2″ apart on your prepared baking sheet.
- Top with a little extra cheddar cheese and crumbled bacon.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until the crescent rolls have started to brown and cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and serve with a side of ranch dressing.