Add a Mexican flair to spice up your chili game! It’s the perfect dinner to melt away those winter blues!
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (15 oz) can of pinto beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 (15 oz) can of black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 (15 oz) can of whole corn kernels (drained)
- 2 (10.5 oz) cans of Rotel tomatoes (I used mild because it’s the least spicy! 🙂 )
- 1 (8 oz) can of tomato sauce
- 1 (4 oz) can diced green chilis
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- Add all ingredients into the crockpot and mix well, ensuring that the chicken is fully covered.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-7 hours.
- Shred chicken with two forks once cooked then mix together again.
- Serve in bowls, top with your favorite Mexican toppings and enjoy! (We recommend sour cream, tomatoes, onions, hot sauce, and cheese)
5 SP per serving
- Serving Size: 8
- Calories: 252
- Sugar: 6.1 g
- Sodium: 948.8 mg
- Fat: 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 28 g
- Fiber: 5.1 g
- Protein: 25.4 g
- Cholesterol: 47.8 mg