Curb your ice cream cravings with this 3 ingredient ice cream that can be enjoyed guilt-free at only 96 calories per serving! Sprinkle with your favorite toppings!
- 1/2 C unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 C almond milk (I used unsweetened vanilla)
- 2 bananas
- Toppings of choice
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into a freezer-safe, sealable container and freeze until solid. When ready to serve, allow to thaw for about 10 minutes to make it easier to scoop.
- Sprinkle with any desired toppings and enjoy!
Eat immediately, due to ingredients it won't melt like normal ice cream!
Keywords: healthy ice cream, low calorie dessert, chocolate ice cream substitute, kid-friendly healthy dessert