Melted dark chocolate discs topped with your favorite salty or sweet flavors! A perfect light (yet rich) dessert or road trip snack! Only ~45 calories per disc!
- 10 ounces dark chocolate chips
- Small block of gulf wax (optional)
- Toppings of choice (sprinkles, nuts, raisins, melted peanut butter, etc.)
- Using a double boiler method, heat 10 oz dark chocolate chips and a small chunk of wax until fully melted.
- Spoon out small discs of chocolate onto a baking sheet lined with wax paper and add toppings immediately.
- Refrigerate until set.
Spoon out discs one row at a time in order to have time to add toppings before the chocolate begins to set!
Store in sealed, refrigerated container for up to 5 days.
Keywords: chocolate dessert, road trip snack, kid-friendly, make ahead dessert