Feeding a crowd has never been easier with this overnight dump and done ramen salad! It takes only 5 minutes, requires no cooking and has only 201 calories!
- 3 packs Chicken Flavored Ramen Noodles
- 1 (12 oz) package broccoli slaw
- 1 C frozen peas
- 3/4 C canned corn kernels, drained
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1/2 C apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 C olive oil
- 1 C roasted sunflower seeds
- Start by separating the seasoning packets from the ramen noodles and set them aside. Into a large bowl, break noodles up into small, bite-size, single layer pieces. (You don't want large clumps or they won't absorb the dressing very well!)
- In a separate bowl add 1/2 C sugar, 1/2 C apple cider vinegar, 1/3 C olive oil, and the 3 chicken flavor seasoning packets. Whisk together and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- To the bowl with the noodles, dump in the package of broccoli slaw, 1 C frozen peas, 3/4 C drained, canned corn, and 1 C thinly sliced red onion. Toss together.
- Pour the dressing over the noodle mixture and mix together. Allow salad to sit in the refrigerator overnight (or at least 5 hours). Sprinkle with 1 C roasted sunflower seed kernels right before serving and enjoy!
- Shopping: The ingredients in this dump and done ramen salad should be readily available at any grocery store. The only thing you might have a hard time findings is broccoli slaw, which is usually with the bagged lettuce. If this is not available, you can use 6 oz each of shredded carrots and shredded cabbage instead.
- Substitutions: There are tons of ramen salad recipes in existence that use different ingredients so you can really get creative here! Toss in some diced red bell pepper, chopped green onions, or sliced almonds or add some grilled chicken to turn this side dish into a full meal!
- Prep: Be sure to give yourself enough time for this salad to sit! I definitely recommend letting it sit in the refrigerator overnight so the noodles will have time to absorb the dressing.
- Storage: Leftovers can be stored in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Freezing: I do not recommend freezing this salad.
Keywords: dump and done, ramen salad, make ahead side dish, no cook side dish, easy ramen salad