Feeding a crowd has never been easier with this dump and done ramen salad! Seriously….dump the ingredients together and enjoy! Only 201 calories!
- 3 packs Chicken Flavored Ramen Noodles
- 1 (12 oz) package broccoli slaw
- 1 C frozen peas
- 3/4 C canned corn kernels, drained
- 1 C thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1/2 C apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 C vegetable oil
- 1 C roasted sunflower seeds
- Set aside 3 Ramen Noodle flavor packets and crush noodles into a large bowl. (Try to crush into bite size, single layer pieces, and avoid large chunks.)
- Dump in 12 oz of broccoli slaw, 1 C frozen peas, 3/4 C canned corn and 1 C thinly sliced red onion to bowl with ramen noodles.
- In a separate bowl, combine 1/2 C sugar, 1/2 C apple cider vinegar, 3 Ramen Noodle seasoning packets and 1/3 C vegetable oil. Mix well then microwave for 1 minute.
- Pour dressing over noodle mixture and mix together.
- Refrigerate overnight (or at least 3 hours), top with sunflower seeds right before serving.
- Enjoy! Salad is to be served cold and stores in refrigerator in sealed container for 1 week.
This salad has a pretty strong onion flavor. It’s not overwhelming, but if you’re not a huge onion fan I would cut back on the amount or omit the onion entirely.
Keywords: ramen salad, dump and done, side dish, BBQ side, cookout side, easy, make-ahead, Chrissy Teigen, cravings cookbook recipe