Bite-sized soft and flaky crescent rolls, stuffed with a melty cheese filling and pops of crunchy red bell pepper then topped with fresh parsley!
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese
- 2 cans of original crescent rolls
- 3/4 C shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1/4 C parsley, chopped (plus extra for topping)
- Place 8 oz of cream cheese into a mixing bowl and set aside to soften.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees then unroll 1 can of crescent rolls onto a cutting board. Press the seams together so that you have one large square. Using a pizza cutter, cut into 16 squares.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray and place the crescent roll squares into the muffin tins. Repeat with the other can of crescent rolls.
- Add 3/4 C shredded parmesan cheese to the cream cheese. Mix to combine.
- Dice 1 red pepper and add to the cheese mixture. Add in 1/2 Tbsp garlic powder. Mix together.
- Gently fold in 1/4 C freshly chopped parsley.
- Spoon 1 Tbsp of mixture into each crescent roll then bake for 13 minutes, or until the rolls are slightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and top with a little extra freshly chopped parsley. You can also top with some extra garlic powder or grated parmesan cheese if you'd like!
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes then serve! Enjoy! 🙂
These are best when fresh, as they will turn soggy when reheated, so be sure to pop them in the oven just before your guests arrive! They still taste pretty good at room temperature, too, so don't worry about having to keep them hot all night!
Keywords: easy Holiday appetizer, room temperature appetizer, New Years Eve snacks, kid-friendly cooking