Fresh Georgia peaches and sweetened, condensed milk easily combine in a blender to make this refreshing and easy peach sherbert!
- 6 large, fresh, ripe peaches
- 1 can (14 oz) of sweetened, condensed milk
- Start by slicing 6 peaches and freezing them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. You can peel them if you'd like, but you don't have to.
- After about 4 hours, add the peaches and a 14 oz can of sweetened, condensed milk into a blender. Puree until the consistency of soft serve ice cream then serve immediately or freeze until ready to eat.
- If freezing before serving, you may need to let it set out for a while to be soft enough to easily scoop but after that dig in and enjoy!
This may go without saying, but keep in mind that the flavor will only be as good as your peaches, so make sure you're using the best, and most fresh ones you can find! Pre-frozen peaches will not have the same flavor as fresh!
Keywords: peach sherbert, sherbet, frozen dessert, summer treat, kid friendly fruit