Perfectly seasoned and roasted asparagus that only takes 20 minutes from fridge to face! Only 80 calories per serving (2 SP)! An easy side for your favorite protein!
- 1 bundle of asparagus (about 15–20 spears), washed with ends trimmed off
- 2 Tbsp high quality olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet lined with foil and spread the washed and trimmed asparagus spears into a single layer.
- Drizzle the asparagus with the olive oil then sprinkle with the garlic and onion powder as well as salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss to fully coat all of the asparagus.
- Place into the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes, flipping halfway through. (Drizzle on a little extra olive oil if they appear to be drying out or burning.)
- Serve immediately with your favorite protein (such as my also easy Balsamic Roasted Salmon), or chop up and toss into your salad for a unique and flavorful crunch!
See post for additional seasoning options
- Serving Size: 4-5 spears
- Calories: 80
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 11.4 mg
- Fat: 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 4.1 g
- Fiber: 1.7 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg