A healthy, easy, veggie packed, grilled side dish for all your summer BBQ's! Only 145 calories per serving!
- 6 ears of corn, shucked and cleaned
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 vidalia onion
- 1 cucumber, skin removed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Brush a little olive oil onto 6 ears of corn.
- Add the corn cobs to a hot grill and cook over direct heat until charred to your liking (about 10-15 mins).
- Dice 1 red pepper, 1/2 of a vidalia onion and 1 skinned cucumber.
- Once corn is cooked, cut the kernels off the cob and add to a large bowl. Mix in the other veggies and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve warm or allow to cool in refrigerator for a half hour.
- Enjoy! 🙂
See post notes for tips on how to choose and store ears of corn!
Keywords: grilled corn salad, cookout side dish, easy BBQ side, make-ahead, kid friendly, summer salad