A perfect gameday or holiday appetizer! Simple to make, fancy to serve, delicious to eat and serves a crowd!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 jalapeños, seeds and ribs removed, finely chopped and divided
- 8 slices cooked bacon, chopped and divided
- 1/4 C green onions, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/2 C pecans, chopped
- Set 2 packages of cream cheese out to soften. Meanwhile, dice up 3 jalapeños (remove seeds and ribs), 8 slices of cooked bacon, and 1/4 C green onions.
- Once the cream cheese has softened, add in half of the jalapeños and bacon, all of the green onions, 1 C shredded cheddar cheese, 1 tsp seasoning salt, 1 tsp minced garlic, 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce and 1/4 tsp cumin. Mix together.
- On a large plate or cutting board, combine pecans and the remaining bacon and jalapeños.
- Shape the cream cheese mixture into a large ball then roll it around on the plate of toppings until completely covered.
- Wrap the ball in saran wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with crackers or pretzels.
Refrigerated leftovers will be good for 3 days before it starts to harden and get weird. 🙂
Keywords: jalapeño bacon cheeseball, Holiday appetizer, make-ahead party food, no cook dinner party recipe, kid-friendly