A perfect gameday or holiday appetizer! Simple to make, fancy to serve, delicious to eat and serves a crowd!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 jalapeños, seeds and ribs removed, finely chopped and divided
- 8 slices cooked bacon, chopped and divided
- 1/4 C green onions, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/2 C pecans, chopped
- Dice up jalapeños (remove seeds and ribs), bacon, and green onions. Meanwhile, leave the cream cheese out at room temperature to allow it to soften.
- Once the cream cheese has softened, add in half of the jalapeños and bacon, all of the green onions, shredded cheddar cheese, seasoning salt, minced garlic and Worcestershire sauce and cumin. Mix together.
- On a large plate or cutting board, combine pecans and the remaining bacon and jalapeños.
- Shape the cream cheese mixture into a large ball then roll it around on the plate of toppings until completely covered.
- Wrap the ball in saran wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Serve with crackers or pretzels.
Refrigerated leftovers will be good for 3 days before it starts to harden and get weird. 🙂