These jalapeño bacon deviled eggs are a jazzed up version of the classic! Perfect for Easter dinner, Mother’s day brunch, or a weekday snack! Only 150 calories (5 SP) for 2 egg halves!
- 12 hard boiled eggs, peeled and sliced in half length-wise
- 6 slices, cooked, crumbled bacon (I used center cut)
- 1 C mayonnaise (I used Hellman’s, light)
- 2 tsp yellow mustard (or more, if you prefer)
- 2 diced jalapeños, with seeds removed
- Pepper, to taste
- Extra jalapeños, bacon, or paprika to garnish.
- Remove each yolk and place into a bowl.
- Mix in bacon, mayonnaise, mustard, jalapeños, and pepper, to taste. Mix until fully combined. (Alternatively, you can mix all of the toppings in a plastic Ziploc bag, then snip off the tip of the bag to pipe the toppings into the eggs rather than spooning them! )
- Top each egg half with deviled egg mixture.
- Refrigerate, then top with preferred garnishes such as extra diced jalapeños or crumbled bacon.
- Enjoy! 🙂
5 SP per egg (2 halves)
- Serving Size: 2 egg halves
- Calories: 150
- Sugar: 0.9 g
- Sodium: 301.1 mg
- Fat: 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 2.8 g
- Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 7.2 g
- Cholesterol: 190.7 mg