These jalapeño bacon deviled eggs are a jazzed-up version of the classic! Perfect for Easter dinner, Mother’s day brunch, or a weekday snack! Only 155 calories for 2 egg halves!
- 12 hard boiled eggs, peeled and sliced in half length-wise
- 6 slices, cooked, crumbled bacon (I used center cut)
- 1 C mayonnaise (I used Hellman’s, light)
- 2 tsp yellow mustard (or more, if you prefer)
- 2 diced jalapeños, with seeds removed
- Pepper, to taste
- Extra jalapeños, bacon, or paprika to garnish.
- Remove each yolk from a dozen hard boiled eggs and place into a bowl.
- Mix in 6 slices of cooked, crumbled bacon, 1 C mayonnaise, 2 tsp yellow mustard, 2 diced jalapeños, and pepper, to taste. Mix until fully combined. (Alternatively, you can mix all of the toppings in a plastic Ziploc bag, then snip off the tip of the bag to pipe the toppings into the eggs rather than spooning them! )
- Top each egg half with deviled egg mixture.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Optional: Top with preferred garnishes such as extra diced jalapeños or crumbled bacon before serving.
Keywords: jalapeño, deviled eggs, easy appetizer, Easter, Mother's Day, brunch, bacon, low calorie snack