A creamy, melty, cheesy, meaty, smoky, dip that will definitely keep your guests coming back for more! Only 142 calories!
- 8 oz cream cheese (I used 1/3 less fat)
- 6 slices cooked, chopped bacon, divided
- 2 C turkey, chopped (can be lunchmeat or leftover)
- 1 small tomato, diced
- 1/4 C Greek yogurt (plain, I used non-fat)
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 6 oz shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 C pecorino romano cheese (or parmesan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Allow 8 oz of cream cheese to soften at room temperature in a medium-sized bowl.
- Chop 6 slices of cooked bacon and 2 C of turkey (either lunchmeat or leftover). Dice 1 small tomato.
- In the bowl with the cream cheese, add in 1/4 C plain, non-fat Greek yogurt, 1/4 tsp nutmeg, 4 oz of shredded cheddar cheese (1 cup), half of the bacon and all of the turkey. Mix well.
- Spread mixture into a glass or ceramic baking dish.
- Top with 1/4 C pecorino romano cheese, diced tomato and remaining bacon and cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Allow to cool slightly then enjoy!
Serve with crostinis, crackers, tortilla chips or veggies. (Not included in nutritional information).
Keywords: low calorie party appetizer, easy dip, low Kentucky derby snacks