These Lucky Charm Treats are a tasty twist on an old favorite! Perfect for St. Patrick's day or any time you need a fun, simple dessert!
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 10 oz bag of marshmallows
- 6 cups of Lucky Charms cereal
- Extra lucky charm marshmallows for topping
- In a large, microwaveable bowl, add in 3 Tbsp of butter and a 10 oz bag of marshmallows. Microwave for 1 minute. Remove and stir. Continue to microwave in 30 second intervals until marshmallows are completely melted.
- Add in 6 C of lucky charms and mix together.
- Spread into a greased 9x13 pan, flatten with a piece of wax paper and allow to set. Alternatively, if you're going to cut into shapes with cookie cutters, spread into a pan lined with parchment paper for easy removal. Top with a few extra marshamallows.
- Once set, cut with a greased knife, or cookie cutters, if desired.
Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Keywords: St. Patrick's day dessert, kid-friendly St. Patty's day treat, easy festive food