This mango slaw is a fresh, bright and light side dish that is the perfect addition for your summer cookout! Only 90 calories per serving, can be made ahead of time and whips together in just 10 minutes!
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Dash of salt
- 1 (8 oz) bag of coleslaw
- 2 mangoes, diced (see notes)
- 3 green onions, diced
- 3 mini peppers, thinly sliced
- 1/2 C fresh cilantro, chopped
- To begin, in a small mixing bowl, combine 2 Tbsp olive oil, 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice, 1/2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar, 1 tsp honey, 1/2 tsp chili powder, and a dash of salt.
- Next, dump an 8 oz bag of coleslaw into a large serving bowl.
- Add 2 diced mangoes to the bowl.
- Top with 3 green onions that have been finely diced.
- Add in 3 mini peppers that have been sliced into small strips.
- Toss 1/2 C chopped cilantro on top.
- Add your previously made mixture to the serving bowl with the slaw and mix together completely.
- Refrigerate slaw for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Enjoy!! 🙂
See post notes for tips on how to choose, store and cut mangoes!
Keywords: mango slaw, unique BBQ side, summer cook out, make-ahead, easy