Decadent red velvet brownie cups stuffed with a crunchy Oreo truffle filling then topped with a hard vanilla shell and decorated for Valentine's day! So indulgent they should definitely be reserved for a holiday!
- 1 box red velvet cake mix
- 1 box (3.9 oz) of Ghiradelli white chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 C butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 C plus 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 package Oreos
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 package of vanilla CandiQuick
- Toppings of choice (Teddy Grahams, sprinkles, reserved Oreo mixture, Valentine's hearts, etc.)
- You're going to start this recipe with a box of red velvet cake mix and a box of Ghiradelli white chocolate pudding mix. (See, this is already super easy.) In a large bowl, combine the two mixes with 1/2 C melted butter, 2 eggs and 1/3 C plus 1 Tbsp vegetable oil.
- Mix with an electric mixer until fully combined (about 2-3 minutes). The batter will be pretty greasy, don't worry about that. Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray a mini muffin pan really well with cooking spray. Use a melon baller or tablespoon scoop to fill each muffin tin with a scoop of brownie mix, then use the round end of the scoop to press a crater into each brownie ball.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, checking from about 17 minutes on (due to variations in oven temperatures) with a toothpick until it comes out clean. Your craters will probably have disappeared so as soon as they come out of the oven, use your melon baller or a 1/2 Tbsp scoop to press down a new crater into the brownies.
- Place 1/2 package of Oreos into a food processor and process until fine. Place 4 oz cream cheese in a large bowl and microwave for 15 seconds until softened. Add the Oreos to the cream cheese then stir until combined.
- Using a 1/2 Tbsp scoop, press a scoop of Oreo mixture into each brownie cup, filling evenly to the top. Remove from the muffin tins and set on baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Melt 1/2 of vanilla CandiQuik package in the microwave as directed on the package then carefully spoon over top of the Oreo mixture. Top with Teddy Grahams and sprinkles (or leftover Oreo mixture) as desired. Allow to cool until vanilla has set then dig in.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container for as long as you can manage to keep them around! (Or probably about 4 days, whichever comes first.)
Keywords: Valentine's Day dessert, date night food, indulgent dessert, kid-friendly baking, Holiday treats