These red white and blue Jell-O cups are a tasty, festive, low calorie dessert and perfect for the 4th of July! Only 110 calories per cup!
- 1 small box of sugar free raspberry Jell-O
- 1 small box berry blue Jell-O
- 1 package of fat free Cool Whip
- Raspberries and blueberries to garnish
- 6 short, clear, plastic cups
- Prepare a box of raspberry Jell-O as instructed on the package (using the 1 C boiling water, 1 C cold water directions).
- Flip a standard muffin pan upside down and arrange 6 short cups so they are standing at an angle.
- Fill each cup halfway with Jell-O and refrigerate for 4 hours, or until set.
- Prepare 1 package of berry blue Jell-O and refrigerate for 10 minutes to chill. Add an ice cube and allow to melt to ensure full chill-ness of Jell-O.
- Slowly pour the blue Jell-O over top of the red and refrigerate the cups standing normally for 4 hours, or until set.
- Divide 1 package of cool whip among the 6 cups and garnish with raspberries and blueberries.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Be sure to allow the red Jell-O layer to completely set and fully chill the berry flavor before adding or else you’ll end up with purple Jell-O!
Keywords: 4th of July dessert, American dessert, jell-o, kid-friendly, make-ahead, red white and blue dessert