How to spice up Arby's Horsey sauce in 30 seconds to make it fancy enough to be worthy of the finest steaks and prime ribs!
- 2 packets of Arby's Horsey Sauce
- 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp of minced garlic
- Few grinds of fresh black pepper
- In a small cup, combine all of the ingredients.
- Add more or less ingredients to your desired consistency but with the above measurements I find it not to be too runny like Worcestershire sauce and not too thick like horseradish sauce.
- Serve with steak or prime rib.
Arby's is not paying us to promote their deliciousness.....yet 😉
Keywords: horseradish sauce, Arby's sauce, steak dipping sauce, easy, horsey sauce