An appetizer game changer! Loaded with beef, beans and cheese and only 79 calories per taco cup!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1.25 oz) packet taco seasoning
- 24 won ton wraps
- 1 (16 oz) can refried beans (I used fat free)
- 12 tortilla chips
- 3/4 C shredded cheddar cheese
- You favorite Mexican toppings such as tomato, onion, cilantro, etc.!
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and brown 1 lb of ground beef. Drain out and dispose of grease then add 1 packet of taco seasoning and 3/4 C water and heat for an additional 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In each muffin cup, add one won ton wrapper and top with 1/2 Tbsp refried beans. Crush 1/2 tortilla chip and place on top of beans. Add 1 Tbsp ground beef. Top with 1/2 Tbsp shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until won ton wrapper is slightly browned. Repeat with another muffin pan to make 24 total cups.
- Top with sour cream, diced tomato, onion, cilantro, or any other favorite taco toppings!
Nutritional information is for each cup alone and does not include additional toppings.
Keywords: low calorie game day food, healthy party appetizers, kid-friendly snacks