Leftover stuffing and mashed potatoes stuffed into crispy bacon cups and baked to perfection to give your Thanksgiving leftovers a tasty new lease on life!
18 slices of bacon
3 C of leftover stuffing
3 C of leftover mashed potatoes
Fresh parsley, chopped
Salt and pepper, to taste
- To start this recipe, first preheat your oven 350 degrees. Next, prepare a muffin tin by spraying it with cooking spray, then line each slot with a slice of bacon.
- Next, cut 6 slices of bacon into 4 small pieces, and line the bottom of each muffin tin with 2 pieces, to fully cover the bottom of the tin.
- Fill each bacon cup about half full with prepared, leftover stuffing. Each muffin tin will use about 1/4 C of stuffing.
- Stuff each cup until full to the top with about 1/4 C leftover mashed potatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, until bacon is crispy and potatoes are slightly browned. Top with chopped fresh parsley and serve. You could also serve with leftover gravy or cranberry sauce, if desired!
- Enjoy!! 🙂
- Leftovers can be reheated in the microwave for about 45 seconds.
- Feel free to go crazy with this recipe and throw in any other leftovers you want to use up! You could shove in some leftover turkey, corn casserole, or anything else that you think would taste good!