Adorable 100 calorie portioned fruit cups! Perfect for a summer cookout! Eating fruit has never been so cute!
- 6 ripe kiwis (tender to touch)
- 6 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 medium-sized mango
- 1/2 pint of blueberries
- Sugar for topping, if desired
- Using a cheese grater, shave down the flattest end of each kiwi, so they can stand. Then cut off the top.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the inside of each kiwi and dice what you remove. Add to a large mixing bowl.
- Dice strawberries into small pieces and add to bowl, along with blueberries.
- Using a vegetable peeler, remove the skin of the mango. Slice lengthwise, until you reach the pit, and dice mango slices.
- Mix together all of the fruit and spoon it into each kiwi. You may end up with extra fruit salad!
- Enjoy! Sprinkle on a little sugar if you wish, if you find the salad too tart.
- Store in an airtight container in refrigerator for 1 week.
- Serving Size: 1 kiwi cup
- Calories: 100
- Sugar: 16.9 g
- Sodium: 3.9 mg
- Fat: 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 24.6 g
- Fiber: 4.4 g
- Protein: 1.6 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg