Seven layers of low calorie Mexican food perfection! Only 319 calories per tostada! (10 SP)
- 1 corn tortilla
- 1 tsp taco seasoning (I used 40% less sodium by Ortega)
- 1/4 C refried beans (I used fat-free Kroger brand)
- 1/4 C Cheesy Guacamole (recipe on blog)
- 1/4 C Restaurant Style Salsa (recipe on blog)
- 2 Tbsp light sour cream (or greek yogurt, if you prefer)
- 1/2 Tbsp of grated, sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 Tbsp diced tomatoes
- Cooking spray
- Additional toppings, if preferred (such as black olives or jalapeños)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray each side of the corn tortilla with a little cooking spray and sprinkle with taco seasoning.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes, until browned and crispy.
- In the meantime, heat the refried beans until warmed.
- Once crispy, remove the tortilla from the oven and spread with warmed refried beans.
- Spread on Cheesy Guacamole, and Restaurant Style Salsa (or whatever type you prefer!).
- Top with light sour cream or greek yogurt, cheddar cheese and tomatoes. You can also add on black olives, jalapeños, or any other toppings of your choice.
- Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1 tostada
- Calories: 319
- Sugar: 7.7 g
- Sodium: 571.3 mg
- Fat: 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 4.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 39.5 g
- Fiber: 10.5 g
- Protein: 9.9 g
- Cholesterol: 18.6 mg