Roasted brussels sprouts tossed with crunchy bacon pieces, sweet dried cranberries and creamy blue cheese crumbles for a decadent side dish your family will be fighting over! Only 189 calories!
- 1 1/2 lbs brussels sprouts, with ends trimmed off and sliced in half lengthwise
- 4 Tbsp of balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 4 slices of cooked, crumbled bacon
- 1/4 C crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 C dried cranberries
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spread out 1 1/2 lbs of trimmed, sliced, brussels sprouts.
- Drizzle 4 Tbsp balsamic vinegar, 3 Tbsp olive oil and 2 Tbsp garlic powder over brussels and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until browned and tender.
- Meanwhile, cook 4 slices of bacon and chop into small pieces.
- Once they're done, allow brussels sprouts to cool slightly, then add to a serving bowl and mix in bacon, 1/4 C blue cheese and 1/4 C cranberries.
- Serve immediately and enjoy! 🙂
Leftovers can simply be reheated in the microwave for about 30 seconds to 1 minute and should be consumed within 3 days.
Keywords: Brussels sprouts, bacon, blue cheese, roasted vegetable, side dish, Thanksgiving, Easter, Christmas, low calorie, healthy