Hibachi Shrimp and Veggies--This healthy dish tastes exactly like what you get at the restaurant but for a fraction of the calories! Only 228 per serving! (5 SP)
- 1 medium vidalia onion, sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into small, thin chunks
- 4 Tbsp olive oil, plus a little extra for shrimp
- 4 Tbsp soy sauce, plus a little extra for shrimp
- 12 oz thawed, cooked shrimp, tails removed (I used SeaMazz frozen, fat free, 31/40, tail on shrimp. 12 oz=28 shrimp so each serving is 7 shrimp)
- Preheat a skillet or wok over medium high heat and add olive oil.
- Toss in onion and zucchini and sauté for 5 minutes. Add in soy sauce and continue to cook until tender, about 5 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once the veggies get close to being done, prepare another skillet over medium high heat that is large enough for your shrimp to be in one layer (or you can prepare the shrimp in batches if you need to).
- Add in a small drizzle of olive oil to the pan then arrange shrimp in a single layer.
- Cook for about 1 minute, then add one drop of soy sauce to each shrimp and flip. Continue to cook and flip until soy sauce begins to get crispy along edges of shrimp (about 1-2 minutes).
- Add all ingredients together and serve immediately.
5 SP per serving
I would recommend making each serving fresh to avoid leftovers, as it will taste MUCH better! And shrimp is too expensive to ruin!
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 228
- Sugar: 6.7 g
- Sodium: 1,315 mg
- Fat: 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 2.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 9.8 g
- Fiber: 2.3 g
- Protein: 15.4 g
- Cholesterol: 85 mg