This zoodle “pasta” salad is the perfect veggie-packed dish for cookouts in the summer! All the flavors of your favorite pasta salad but guilt-free at only 152 calories (5 SP) per serving!
- 2 zucchini
- 12 pieces of pepperoni
- 4 oz extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 oz pepper jack cheese
- 5 oz cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 cup Fat Free Zesty Italian salad dressing
- Spiralize the zucchini and cut into small, bite size strands. (Zoodles)
- Cut pepperoni and cucumbers into fourths.
- Dice red pepper into small pieces.
- Mix together zoodles, pepperoni, cucumbers, red pepper and tomatoes.
- If serving immediately, add in cheese, cut into small pieces, and Zesty Italian dressing. If serving at a later time, add in cheese and dressing immediately prior to eating.
- Enjoy! Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
5 SP per serving
- Serving Size: 8
- Calories: 152
- Sugar: 4.7 g
- Sodium: 468.1 mg
- Fat: 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 5.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 6.9 g
- Fiber: 1.6 g
- Protein: 9.1 g
- Cholesterol: 33 mg