Chocolate chip studded brownies that are so dense and rich you HAVE to have a glass of milk to wash down their ooey gooey greatness!
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the ingredients except for 1/2 C of the chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased 9×13 pan and top with the remaining 1/2 C of chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30 minutes, allow to cool (the most agonizing part of this whole recipe), then cut and enjoy! 🙂