This easy balsamic roasted salmon is a super simple, flavorful, healthy 20-minute weeknight dinner! Only 275 calories per filet!
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp honey
- Fresh black pepper, to taste
- 2 (~5 oz) filet of Salmon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with foil, sprayed generously with cooking spray.
- Add 2 tsp olive oil to a small pot over medium heat.
- Add in 2 cloves of minced garlic and cook until it begins to brown, around 2 minutes.
- Once the garlic has browned, add in 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar, 2 tsp Dijon mustard, 2 tsp honey and black pepper to taste.
- Whisk and continue to cook until glaze becomes thick, about 5 minutes.
- Place 2 salmon filets skin-side down on a prepared baking sheet and brush with half of the glaze. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove salmon from oven, brush with remaining glaze. Cook for an additional 5-7 minutes.
- Salmon is done once it is easily flaked with a fork. Serve immediately.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Recipe images show salmon being served with easy roasted asparagus!
Keywords: salmon, roasted, fish, easy, low calorie, healthy dinner, weeknight dinner, quick, under 20 minute recipe