An indulgent dessert that tastes just like pie but has only 85 calories per serving! (2 SP)
- 3 plums
- 3 peaches
- Juice from 1 orange
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice plums and peaches lengthwise and remove pits.
- Place fruit into a large bowl and top with vanilla and juice from one orange. Mix to fully coat fruit halves.
- In a separate bowl, mix together sugar and cinnamon.
- Place fruit, skin side down, into a greased baking dish and drizzle on any leftover juice.
- Slice butter into small pads, enough to put one on each slice of fruit.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake for 20-40 minutes, depending on ripeness of fruit, until tender.
- Enjoy! Serve with ice cream or a dollop of fat free cool whip! (calories not included!)
2 SP for 2 halves
*Various fruits can be used such as peaches, plums, apricots, nectarines, pears or mangos.
- Serving Size: 2 fruit halves
- Calories: 85
- Sugar: 14.9 g
- Sodium: 0.4 mg
- Fat: 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 16.6 g
- Fiber: 1.9 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Cholesterol: 5.1 mg