This dip is hot and bubbly and loaded with sharp white cheddar cheese, cream cheese, herbs, and a mild taste of vidalia onion. So good!
- 3 C (or one block) Cracker Barrel white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2/3 C vidalia onion, diced (about 1 small-medium onion)
- 2/3 C mayonnaise
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp old bay seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine all ingredients, place in baking dish.
- Bake at 375 for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown, hot and bubbly.
- Enjoy! 🙂 Serve with chips or veggies.
Keywords: easy party food, quick appetizer, game day snack, white cheddar dip